- BALL PEIN HAMMER HTC – 16001
- Hardened and Tempered on striking face.
- Excellent wedging for longer life.
- Faces polished.
- Hammer perfectly balanced.
- Seasoned wood handle.
- WATCHMAKERS HAMMER # HTC – 16002
Also known as swiss style staking hammers used by watchmakers / jewelers hobbyists for light work. One flat end, the other chisel, particulary useful for spreading rivets. Forged heads are mounted on hard wood handles.
- MACHINIST HAMMER (BENCH HAMMER) # HTC – 16003
- CHASING HAMMER HTC – 16004
Designed for use by silversmiths and for arts and crafts. Flat head is used to flatten shape and form object and to strike chasing tools. Round end is for forming decorative patterns and designs. Complete with hardwood handles.
- WATCH MAKER BRASS HEAD HAMMER HTC – 16005
- JEWELLERS STEEL HAMMER HTC – 16006
- JEWELLERS HAMMER – HTC – 16007
(With Replaceable Heads)